Easter is on Sunday...are you ready? We want to help you make Easter an extra special day, so check out our Easter basket ideas below...
For the little ones:
- Gummy Bear Bubbles: Your favorite candy now comes in a sweet and squeezable bubble dispenser by Gummygoods! Pair it with some gummy bears by Albanese, and you're good to go!
- Bunnies by Jellycat: Everybody needs a cuddly bunny in their basket! And no bunny is sweeter than a Jellycat bunny. With a variety of colors and sizes, they are the perfect basket-filler.
- Magic Eggs: Kids will be wowed by these magical eggs! When wet or polished, they reflect light in wondrous ways!
Fun for all ages:
- Coloring Books: These are seriously fun for everyone! We've got a huge variety of coloring books that will appeal to all. Add a package of our scented markers and colored pencils, too!
- Green Beans: Nothing says Easter more than jellybeans! These all-natural candies by Marich are sure to please any palate.
- K'ul Chocolate: A chocolate bar that's good for you?! That's exactly what locally-made K'ul Chocolate is. These tasty treats are all-natural and made from simple ingredients sourced from cacao farms driven by sustainable practices.
For the host/hostess:
- Poorboy Caramel Sauce: Stillwater-based company Poorboy Candies now sells delicious caramel sauce. Drizzle some on your Easter desserts or give it as a hostess gift! You can even taste-test it this Saturday at our Grand Ave shop during our Celebrate Spring Event.
- Beeswax Egg Candles: Create a festive centerpiece with these egg-shaped votives by Sunbeam Candles. They are an Earth-friendly company that uses solar power to create their beautiful, 100% beeswax candles.
- White Ceramic Serving Dishes: Serve up h'ors d'oeuvres and desserts on these quirky yet beautiful dishes by Mudpie. They also work as fantastic hostess gifts, especially when paired with food to share!